Members are free to leave reviews for products, but please keep the following in mind.
- Topic: Reviews should be related to business practices and their legitimate or deceptive nature.
- Conflict of Interest: Reviews should not be an advertisement, advertorial or press release for your company, product, services. Your contributions should be unbiased and objective and business owners should not ask customers to write reviews. If staff at Scam Sites suspect such, we will remove your reviews and suspend your account.
- Relevance: Reviews should be relevant and appropriate to the topic. Reviews should not be a place to rant about the company’s business practices that don’t address the core of the customer experience.
- Privacy: Please don’t publicize other people’s private information.
- Abusive Behavior and Language: This means that users will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually explicit, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violating of any law. Hate speech is not tolerated.
- Inappropriate Content: Your posts may not promote pornography, sexual content, or illegal content.
- Demanding Payment: Unless you are asking for a refund to remedy a poor experience, reviews should not be used as leverage to extract payment from a business.